HOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy Water Level Data LoggersHOBO MX Bluetooth Low EnergyWater Level Data Logger Stainless Steel 30 Meter (100') Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 100-foot communications
- Stainless steel or Titanium sensor end
- 9 to 76 Meter (30-250 foot) Range dpending on model
- Accuracy: Typical error: ±0.05% to ±0.075% FS, 0.5-3.8 cm (0.015 ft) water
- Stores: 30,000 sets of measurements
- Multiple Start & Stop options
- User-replaceable 1-year battery
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor enables direct water level readout
- Connecting the sensor to top-end logger/transmitter, the direct-read cables:
- include Kevlar strength member
- are interchangeable so loggers are easy to redeploy for future applications
- come in lengths of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 meters
- Reference water level can be entered at the start of the deployment
- Durable ceramic sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included for the water pressure sensor
MX2001-02 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
You can download the HOBOmobile app for free for Android devices here and for iOS devices here.
The Hobo MX Gateway (purchased separately) can be used to aggregate the data from up to 100 Hobo MX data loggers directly to a PC via Ethernet or WiFi communications.