Programmable Universal Input Chart Recorder with Digital Display100 and 180 mm Programmable Chart Recorders
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Digital and Bar Graph Display
- 1, 2, 3, 4 Continuous Pens or 6-Point Dot Printing Models (RD1800B Also Has 12, 18, 24 Dot Printing)
- Universal Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, Voltage
- Programmable Input Types, Full Scale Ranges, Alarms, Chart Speed
- Powerful but Easy to Use
- Interactive Displays Make Setup Easy
- Large, Bright Dot-Matrix Display for Data and Units
- Compact—Only 220 mm (8.6") Deep
- Splashproof Front Door
- Fast Dot Printing—6 Channels in as Little as 10 Seconds
- Removable Terminal Blocks for Easy Wiring
- Optional Alarms with Remote Control
- Optional RS422A/485 or Ethernet Communications
- Pen Offset Compensation
RD102B Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Each recorder can print out—at programmed intervals or on demand—the date and time, channel number, scale marking, tag number, proper engineering units, chart speed, alarm value, and complete program list.
The non-contact, ultrasonic pen-position transducer is more accurate than standard pen mechanisms. The wear-free, brushless DC servo-motor eliminates the need for motor brushes, lead wire, and connectors, and is directly mounted to the printed circuit board. These 2 features contribute to the long, trouble-free life of these recorders.
Optional Communication Output The optional RS422A/485 or Ethernet interface lets the user connect up to 32 units on a multidrop line to a single host computer for data logging or input/output of any setup parameter.
Versatile Alarm and Remote Control Functions (Optional)
The user can select up to 4 of the following 6 alarm types: high/low limit, deviation high/low limit, rate of change high/low. Optional alarm relay contact outputs are front-panel selectable. Also included is a remote control feature, which lets the user select any 5 of the following functions through the front keypad: recording start/stop chart speed change manual printout start message printout start (up to 5 user-defined messages).