Incoloy Cartridge Heater 0.25-1" OD, 1-36" Long0.25 X 4 L, 300 WATT, 10 IN LD, 120 V
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Incoloy sheath for corrosion resistance and high temperature use
- Operating temperature up to 760°C (1400°F)
- Diameters between 0.25-1"
- Lengths from 1-36" (2.24 to to 91 cm)
- Fiberglass Insulated Wire
- 10 in lead length standard
- 120V standard, 240V also available
- Applications include use for dies, molds, hot melts, hot plates and more
- 16 termination options available, see data sheet
ICH-0250-0400-0300-N-10-1 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Sheath Material Incoloy
Omega's ICH-Series cartridge heaters are constructed of Incoloy material for excellent corrosion resistance with minimal scaling, and excellent performance at high temperatures. This construction also provides uniform heat distribution and good thermal conductivity for fast heating. These heaters are designed to provide maximum wattage in limited spaces. High and low watt densities are available to suit most applications. A variety of cold-end terminations, mounting and threading options are available for maximum versatility. Applications for this cartridge heater include packaging, rubber molding, form fill and sealing, platen heating, HVAC compressors, die casting, hot melt adhesives, hot plate measurements, food manufacturing and extrusion.