Low Density Cartridge Heater with 304 Stainless Steel Sheath 3/8 (9.525 mm) Nominal Diameter
- Cost Effective Cartridge Heaters of Uncompromised Quality
- Low Watt Densities 3.1 to 7.0 W/cm2 (20 to 40 W/in2) (Depending on Heater Size and Operating Temperature)
- Standard 304 Stainless Steel Sheath Material Provides High Temperature Strength, Good Thermal Conductivity and Resistance to Oxidation
- U.L. Component Recognized*
- CSA Certified*
- Applications up to 565ºC (1050ºF) Working Temperature
- Sheath Temperatures up to 650ºC (1200ºF)
- Standard Lengths of 38.1 to 609.6 mm (1½ to 24")
- 120V and 240V Models
- Over 40 Standard Termination Styles are Available, Contact Omega for Availability and Pricing
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Maximum Operating Temperature 1200°F
- Sheath Material 304 Stainless Steel
Low Density Multi-Purpose cartridge heaters represent Omega's commitment to value-added customer service. Low-density cartridge heaters are an excellent, cost effective choice that does not compromise quality. They are ideal for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that consume large quantities of cartridge heaters for their equipment.
Multi-purpose cartridge heaters are the solution for a multitude of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance (MRO) applications. Omega maintains over 65,000 semifinished cartridge heater substrates in stock, offering a combination of over 1000 sizes in industry standard diameters and lengths that match most customer requirements and applications.
Highly engineered specific purpose Omega cartridge heaters have been at the forefront of addressing the challenges of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in a broad segment of diversified industries. As a company Omega is uniquely qualified and committed to providing value added expertise in engineering and manufacturing capabilities to assist our customers in developing highly engineered specific use cartridge heaters for dependable and reliable performance.
Let Omega provide the optimal solution to your thermal loop systems and cartridge heater design challenges.
*Low density cartridge heaters are UL recognized and CSA certified in many design variations under UL File Number E65652 and CSA File Number 043099. If you require UL and/or CSA Agency Approval, please specify when ordering.
Low Density Cartridge Heaters ⅜" Dia., Actual 0.372" ± 0.002 (9.45 mm)
|Sheath Length||Model No.||Watts||Watt Density|
For other terminations and options contact Omega for Model Numbers and pricing.
Caution: These products are not recommended for direct immersion liquid heating applications