Intrinsically Safe Radar Level Transmitter w/NPT Connection1 1/2" NPT, 3" Horn Antenna, 12" to 98.4' Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged 316L stainless steel antenna and process mount
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by vapor or condensation
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The intrinsically safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 98.4’ (30m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for petroleum, water, wastewater and diluted chemical storage or process conditions in above or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions with low or non-corrosive media, light surface foam or agitation, higher temperature or pressure, condensation or vapor, and installation in a tank adapter, flange fitting or metal stand-pipe. Typical applications include bulk storage, tanker truck, RO storage, process tank, waste sump and neutralization tanks.