Flowline Flange Mount Radar Level Transmitter (up to 65.6ft)3" ANSI Flange, 7.5" Antenna, 12" to 65.6' Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 316L antenna with PTFE inner shield for corrosive media
- Simple configuration via integral push button display module
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by vapor or condensation
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Auto-temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- Rugged IP67 aluminum enclosure with polycarbonate window
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The general purpose 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 65.6’ (20m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for chemical storage or process applications in above or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions with corrosive media, light surface foam or agitation, higher temperature or pressure, condensation or vapor, and installation in a flange fitting. Typical applications include bulk storage and process tanks.