DPG509 Advanced Digital Pressure Gauge0 to 15 psi, Gauge, 1/4" BSPP Male
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- User friendly, 4-button interface
- Large 1” digits for high visibility
- Bright backlight display
- 15 selectable pressure units
- Adjustable zero-point for gauge pressure units
- Adjustable reading rate
- 4 primary modes of operation
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Combined Accuracy ±0.25% Full Scale Span
- Display Size 4.95" (126mm) x 2.17" (55mm)
- Enclosure Material PA12 Thermoplastic
- Enclosure Rotation ± 135°
- Environmental Rating IP65
- Minimum Resistance Between Transducer Body and any Wire 100 MOhms @100 VDC
- Operating Temperature -18 to 54 °C (0 to 130°F)
- Over Pressure 1.5 X Rated Pressure
- Power Supply 4 Alkaline AA Batteries
- Pressure Cycles 1 million
- Stability ±0.3% Span/Year
- Storage Temperature -40 to 82°C (-40 to 180°F)
- Weight 1.25 lbs
- Wetted Parts 316L SS, Viton Seal
The DPG509 series is Omega’s newest series of digital pressure gauges. This series was designed with maximum functionality and usability in mind. We’ve created a new, user-friendly interface with four clearly labeled buttons and a large 4 digit, backlit display. An engineered thermoplastic housing with an IP65 rating provides durability in harsh environments. And long-lasting power is supplied by 4 AA batteries.
Configurable Menu Features
Users have four different operation modes to select from. Normal mode displays the last pressure reading. Tare mode zeros the unit at an applied pressure. Minimum and maximum modes display the lowest and highest recorded pressure readings respectively. There are also additional settings that can be adjusted to best suit your process including the shut-off timer, sampling rate, range plotting, pressure units, and zero-point adjustment.
Future DPG509 Options
Our current product selection is the first release of many in this series. We are developing even more product options and features to offer our customers more configurability within the DPG509 series. In the near future, you can expect to see this series include options for additional pressure ranges, higher accuracies, power supplies, outputs, and data logging.