OEM Style, Compact Pressure Transducers with Cable | PX1900 to 75 psi
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Cost efficient
- Rugged IP67 rated design
- Compact size with less than 2" length
- 17-4PH stainless steel wetted parts
- Good total accuracy and interchangeability
- Excellent selection for OEM applications
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy ±0.5 %
- Burst Pressure 1,740 PSI
- Compensated Temperature 0 to 70 °C (32 to 158 °F)
- Electrical Connection 19” (0.5m) long cable
- Insulation Resistance ≥100MΩ@250V DC
- Output Signal 0.5 to 4.5 V or 4 to 20 mA
- Over Pressure 2×FS
- Power Supply 5V DC for PX191 Models, 10 to 28V DC for PX192 Models
- Protection Rating IP67
- Storage Temperature -20℃~100℃ (-4 to 212 °F)
- Zero Thermal Error ±0.02 %FS/℃
- Weight 0.1kg/unit.
Omega's PX190 Rugged IP67 Compact Pressure Transmitter series is a terrific option for OEM or general purpose applications where an economical choice is needed. These transducers are designed for general industrial and commercial applications where good accuracy and reliability are also important. The PX190 series is constructed with a rugged, compact design that is under 2" - a great fit for small spaces. And with wetted parts made of 17-4PH stainless steel, this transducer has high strength, good corrosion resistance, and good mechanical properties that make it compatible with a wide variety of media. This transducer comes in both voltage and current output options and a variety of pressure ranges that cover gauge pressure from 0 to 700 psi.
Wiring Color Code