Ruggedized Thin Film RTD elementsPlatinum Resistance Temperature Detector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Designed for High Vibration Use
- Rugged Cylindrical Element
- Length: 8mm(0.31") or 13mm(.51")*. Diameters: 2.8mm(.11") or 4.5mm(.18")*
- Ro = 100, 500, or 1000 Ω
- α = .00385. Tolerance = ±.12% at 0°C
- Single and Dual Elements
- High Temperature Stability
1PT1000FR828 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
*Dimensions are ±0.3mm(.012")
Note on Assembling Omega "FR" Series RTD Elements to Extension Wires: These RTD elements are made with platinum coated nickel lead wires. Since platinum does not easily wet with most soft solders, we advise that they be spot welded or silver soldered to extension wires when required.