Self-Adhesive Polyimide Fast Response RTD Surface Sensors, Class A AccuracySA1-RTD Surface-Mount RTD Temperature sensor | Quick Shipment
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 100 Ω DIN Class A (±0.06 Ω or ±0.15°C at 0°C) Accuracy Standard
- Easy-Installation Silicone-Based, Self-Adhesive Backing Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Back Can be Reapplied
- Temperature Range -73C to 260°C Continuous, 290°C (554°F) Short Term Operation When Installed with OMEGABOND Air Set Cements
- Stripped 3-Wire Leads Standard (Connectors Optional), Color Code: Black/Black/Red
- Optional 4-Wire Configuration (Color Code: Black/Black/Red/Red)
- Stocked in 1 m (40") Lengths Also Available in 2 and 3 m (80 and 120") and Custom Length Lead Wires
- Other Resistances/Accuracies Available on Request
- Stainless Steel Overbraid Option to reduce electrical noise and protect lead wire from abrasion
- Intended for one-time placement on surface
SA1-RTD Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
The SA1-RTD surface-mount RTD temperature sensor mounts on flat or curved surfaces and provides Class A accuracy for critical temperature monitoring applications. Based on a 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm thin-film platinum RTD and supplied with bare 3-wire leads as a standard configuration (connector optional), itcan be customized for use in a wide variety of applications. The sensor can be easily applied with its selfadhesive