M8 Cable, 3 pin, for RTD, ThermistorM8C Extension Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Extension Cables for Use with M8 Style RTD Sensors, 2-Red and 1 White Wire Per Wiring Diagram
- 3-Wire Socket Style Connector With Straight or Right-Angled Backshells
- M8 Socket Connector One End, Stripped Leads on the Other
- Cable is #24AWG Stranded Copper Conductors with Silicone Rubber Insulation and Over Jacket
- Connector Backshell is Nickel Plated Brass
- Connector Sockets are Gold Plated Brass
M8C-SIL-3-R-F-1.5 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionThese M8 extension cables are a great fit with Omega's M8 style RTD sensors. The standard socket style 3-position connector connects with the plug style connector supplied on Omega's M8 style RTD sensors. The flying leads on the other end of the cable can be connected directly to a barrier strip style connection point, or use one of our various connector to conect to your instrument.
Omega's M8 RTD sensor extension cables are wired to match the wiring used in our PR-23 Molded M8 RTD Sensors. The color code (see wiring diagram) is as specified in the International Standard IEC 60751.