1/4 DIN Digital Temperature and Limit Controllers Family1/4 DIN, PID, On/Off, or Limit Controllers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Large, Easy-to-Read LED Display, Selectable for Either Setpoint or Process Temperature
- Type J or K Thermocouple Input For PID Controllers
- Type J Thermocouple Input For ON-OFF or LimitControllers
- ON-OFF and PID Contollers Can Be Ordered with One or Two Outputs.Output One: 5Amp Relay or 2 Aac SSR. Output Two:5 Amp Relay or 1 Aac SSR
- Limit Controllers have One 5 Amp Relay and Are FM Approved
- Adjustable Output Hysteresis to Prevent Rapid Cycling Around Setpoint Temperature
- Adjustable Deviation Alarm Flashes When Measured Temperature Exceeds or Falls Below Setpoint Temperature
- NEMA-4X Front Bezel, Splash-Proof and Resistant to Dust
- Discrete Status Indicators Illuminate When Temperature Display, Setpoint Display or Heat/Cool Output Is Active
- UL Recognized (C), (US)
CN8101-R1 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The CN8100 Series may be ordered as either a PID or On/Off controller or as a Limit Safety Device.The ¼ DIN models are low cost and ideal for OEM or replacement applications. They are microprocessor-based and accurate to ±0.3% FS.
As a separate safety feature to your control application, the CN8121-R1 high limit safety device provides reliable high/low temperature limit shut-off control for most machine and process control applications including environmental chambers, furnaces, ovens and packaging machinery. As a high limit device, these controllers have a normally energized SPDT latching output relay which becomes de-energized whenever the process variable (PV) exceeds a selected setpoint value. Reset of the latching output relay is done from a reset pushbutton on the front panel of the controller.