DISCONTINUED - 1/8 DIN Economical Process Meter1/8 DIN Economical Process Meter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- User Friendly
- 24 Vdc or 10 Vdc for Transducer Excitation
- Easily Scaled in Any Engineering Unit from -1999 to 9999
- Front Panel Min or Max and Tare Functions
- External Display Hold and Tare
- Full-Size 0.56" (14.2 mm) LED Display
- Exceeds High Standards for Immunity and Emissions
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The DP24 Series is an economical, user-friendly panel meter which can be scaled without the use of an electronic calibrator. The DP24-E accepts voltage (0 to 5, 1 to 5 and 0 to 10 Vdc) or current (4 to 20 mA) transducers. After scaling, the front keypad can be locked out to avoid unauthorized changes, and an optional bezel without "buttonholes" can be snapped into place.