Flow Switch Remote Controller
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Remote Relay Controller Mounts on 35 mm DIN Rail or Panel Installation
- Fail-Safe Relay for Actuation of Pumps, Valves or Alarms
- Offered in One and Two Relay Configurations
- LED Indicators for Sensor, Relay and Power Status
- 0-60 Second Time Delay Dampens Out Relay Chatter
- Invert Switch Provides Simple NO or NC Relay Operation
LVCN-141-CE Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The LVCN-141 flow switch controller is commonly used as a low flow shut off for pumps or process protection with a single switch input. The LVCN-131 flow switch controller is commonly used as a dual low flow shut off for pumps or process protection with two independent switch inputs. Select the FST-320 series flow switches only for use with these remote relay controllers.
Supply Voltage: 120/240 Vac, 50 to 60 Hz
Consumption: 5 Watts
Sensor Supply: 13.5 Vdc @ 100 mA
LVCN-141: (1) SPDT
LVCN-131: (2) SPDT
Relay Load: 250 Vac, 10 A, 1/2 hp
Relay Model: Selectable, NO or NC
Time Delay: 0 to 60 seconds
LED Indication: Sensor, relay and power status
Fail Safety: Power fail-safe
Temperature Rating: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
Enclosure Type: 35 mm DIN (EN 50 022)
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene (U.L. 94V0)
Dimensions: 99 L x 69 W x 91 mm D (3.9 x 2.7 x 3.6')
CE Approval: optional; complies with EN50082-2 immunity, EN55011 emission and EN61010-1 safety standards.