Monnit Alta Wireless 20 and 150 Amp AC Current MetersALTA Wireless AC Current Meter - 20 Amp - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- For Measuring AC Current to 20 Amps
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Monnit ALTA wireless AC Current Meters measure the RMS current of an alternating current (AC) system using a current transformer (CT) that wraps around the "hot" wire of a two wire (hot, common, ground(optional)) power system. The sensor reports Minimum RMS current, maximum RMS current, average RMS current, and amp hours to the iMonnit system. The iMonnit system is capable of generating watt hour or kilowatt hour readings as well. For AC Current only do not use with DC current. The general purpose AA model should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a sensor that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.