Monnit Alta Wireless Light Level MetersALTA Wireless Light Meter - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measures Light Levels and Transmits Wirelessly
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
MNS2-9-W2-LS-LM Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Monnit ALTA wireless light meters measure the intensity of light in lux (luminescence/unit area), from 0 – 83,000 lux (indoor range). Perfect for light sensitive applications like museum and art gallery light monitoring. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for notifications and alerts by SMS text, email or voice call from the system.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.