UW Series Compact Wireless Thermocouple/RTD TransmitterWireless Thermocouple/RTD Monitoring and Logging System
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- FCC Compliant (all versions)
- User Configurable For Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C Thermocouple Input and RTD Input
- Ease of Use and Plug and Play
- Free TC Central Software Converts Your PC Into a Multi- Channel Real Time Monitor, Chart Recorder or Data Logger
- One Receiver Works Up to 48 Wireless Remote Transmitter /Connectors
- Low Power Operation and Sleep Mode For Long Battery Life
- Built-In Cold Junction Compensation and Linearization
- Unique Design Accepts Both Miniature and Standard Size Probes and Connectors
- Each Wireless Connector Transmits Thermocouple Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Signal Strength and Battery Status in Real Time
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
UWTC-2 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Each unit can be programmed in the field to work as a type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N or C calibration connector or RTD inputs. When activated the transmitter/connector will transmit readings continuously at pre set time interval that was programmed by the user during the initial setup.
Each unit measures and transmits: Thermocouple/RTD Input Reading, Connector Ambient Temperature, RF Signal Strength and Battery Condition to the host and is displayed on the PC screen in real time using the provided software. When used with host receiver UWTC-REC1 data from up to 48 wireless thermocouple connectors can be received and displayed.
Each unit includes free software that converts your PC into a strip chart recorder or data logger so readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spread sheet file. When used with host Transceiver UWTC-REC2 wireless data from one connector can be re-transmitted out of the receiver by a wired connection as an analog voltage or current to interface with a controller, PLC or data acquisition board.
More receivers information is available as the following:
ZW-REC ZW-REC: 127-channel wireless receiver with Ethernet for web-based monitoring
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC1: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC2: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB and single analog output
UWTC-REC4 UWTC-REC4: 48-channel DIN rail mount wireless receiver with USB and four analog output signals