High Accuracy Current Output Transducer 7/16-20 or 1/4 NPT Connections
- High Accuracy
- 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration Provided
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed Design for Harsh Environments
- Available in Gage, Absolute and Sealed Gage Models
- Cable or Connector Models
- Optional Pressure Ports to Fit Most Industrial Applications
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
- Accuracy Value 0.15
- Excitation 10 to 40 Vdc
- Maximum Compensation Temperature 16°C (60°F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature 16°C (60°F)
- Pressure Burst Pressure 300% of rated pressure
- Repeatability ±0.05% FSO
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Zero Balance 4 mA +10% -2% adj
OMEGA's PX02 Series is a high accuracy, industrial pressure transmitter. All stainless steel construction and a hermetically sealed case makes the PX02 suitable for harsh industrial environments. It is a true high accuracy industrial device. A broad temperature compensated range of 16 to 71°C (60-160°F) and excellent temperature compensation make this transducer very stable with fluctuating temperatures. The PX02 is available in gage, absolute or sealed models as well as PSI or metric ranges. NPT and 7/16-20 O-ring seal fittings are available for industrial and hydraulic applications.
The PX02 is also available in metric configurations, with G1/4 or G1/8 ports, and models from 0-160 mbar to 0-400 bar pressure ranges. Please see the PXM02 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
Excitation: 10 to 40 Vdc
Output: 4 to 20 mA ±10% adj.
Zero Balance: 4 mA +10% -2% adj.
Linearity: ±0.15% FSO
Hysteresis: ±0.05% FSO
Repeatability: ±0.05% FSO
Sensing Element: 4 active-arm bridge, using thick film strain gauges in a hermetically sealed chamber
Operational Temp Range: -46 to 121°C (-50 to 250°F)
Compensated Temp Range: 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F)
Span: 0.009% FSO/°C
Zero: 0.009% FSO/°C
Proof Pressure: 150% of rated pressure
Burst Pressure: 300% of rated pressure
Wetted Parts: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Style 'C' = 1/4-18 NPT male
Style 'D' = 1/4-18 NPT female
Style 'J' = 7/16-20 UNF male
Style 'K' = 7/16-20 UNF female
Style 'S' = 1/4' HP tube (models ≥10,000 psi)
Style '0' = 3 m cable
Style '1' = PTIH-10-6P connector
Style '6' = micro DIN
See Custom Configurations
Style '1' = PT06F10-6S (not included)
Style '6' = included
Weight: 170 g (6 oz)
For special options consult Sales or Pressure Engineering.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the 'To Order' box. Use the 'Part Number Builder' below to get pricing for all available models.