Handheld Temperature/Humidity Meter with SD Card Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- New compact hand held size measures and records single thermocouple K type with 1 meter remote temperature and relative humidity sensor probe.
- Applying to duct measurements or harsh environment.
- Quick response and high accuracy single input thermocouple and extend TRH probe.
- Relative function to compare the reference temperature per second.
- Backlight function for working in dark area.
- Hold function: Freeze current readings on LCD.
- Maximum/Minimum/Average: Record since powered on.
- Auto power off: Save power energy when not used. Enable to disable the function.
- Temperature unit: Switchable.
- Display T1 (K), T2 (Remote TRH), T1-T2, T1 REL, T2 REL with Time and Date.
- Supplied SD card capacity: 1GB to 8GB.
- Hi / Lo Alarm Functions on T1, T2, and RH
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The RHXL5SD is a low cost, high performance handheld temperature and humidity meter with data logging capability. It offers a four variable display to show the temperature and humidity form a handheld probe and a separate K type thermocouple connected via a standard SMP type miniature connector to the T2 input along with a real time clock. High and Lo alarms can be set to T1, T2, and RH inputs. The temperature/humidity probe uses a semiconductor and polymer capacitive sensor. Because the RHXL5SD is microprocessor-based, it can make full use of the portability, reliability, and large storage capacities that SD memory cards offer. Measurements can be made automatically at any sampling rate between 5 seconds and 1 hour, or manually. Data is downloaded directly from the SD card.
RHXL5SD includes Meter, 9V battery, Universal AC/9V Power Supply and plug adapters, Calibration Certificate, K-type thermocouple, Combination Temperature/Humidity Probe, 8G SD Card, and hard black carrying case