Air Set High Temperature CementsHigh Temperature Cements
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Thermally Conductive
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Electrically Insulating
- Resists Oils, Solvents, Most Acids
- Adheres to Practically All Clean Non-Porous Surfaces
- Porous Surfaces May Require Dampening**
- OMEGABOND™ 300 for Assembling, Sealing, Insulating
- OMEGABOND™ 400 for Coating, Embedding, Insulating
- OMEGABOND™ 500 for Coating, Dipping, Casting
OB-300 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR CEMENTS
1. Type of Application – Potting, sealing, encapsulating, assembling, bonding. Is a thick or thin film of cement required? This dictates whether or not an air set or a chemical set cement should be used.
2. Thermal Considerations – What is the maximum temperature that the cement must withstand? What degree of thermal conductivity is needed? What degree of thermal expansion is allowed? These parameters are then matched to the appropriate cement.
3. Substrate – What materials will the cement be in contact with?
4. Application Considerations – Pot life, set time, method of dispensing, batch size, cure procedure.
5. Miscellaneous Considerations – Porosity, moisture absorption, electrical resistance, volume stability, clearances/tolerances.