High Temperature Heater Wire Terminals and BusbarsHeater Hook-up Wire Accessories
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Crimping Tool (CT-HT) : Crimps lugs onto 10 through 22 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Bus Bars (BBS or BBP): 600°C (1110°F) Maximum wire temperature
- Bus Bar Insulation (BBINS): Porcelain hi-temp insulation
- Flexible Metal Armor (THE-0043): For abrasion and flexing protection
- High-Temperature Ring Terminals (RLNC-**): 345°C (650°F) Temperature rating
- Ultra-High-Temperature Ring Terminals (RLNI-**): 650°C (1200°F) Temperature rating
- Please find the complete details in the data sheet.
RLNI-12 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This product category includes bus bars, bus bar insulation, ring terminals, and more! Please refer to bullet points and spec sheet to verify item selection before purchasing.Bus Bars
High-temperature wire and bus bars are recommended for connections to heater terminals and for runs in heated zones. When ambient temperature exceeds the maximum allowed for insulated wire, use a bus bare wire or a bar with porcelain insulators. Current-carrying capacities should be carefully noted. A bus bar is solid or perforated to facilitate wiring, especially when terminals are in line. The perforated bus bar has 11/32 x 7/32"" slots on 7/16"" centers. When connecting elements with a bus bar, provide expansion loops between elements. Bus bars can be used in multiples for higher amperage capacity (approx. 33-1/2% per bus bar) than listed to the right. Specify the number of feet of bus bar required for your application.