Handheld Precision Current Loop Calibrator with 24V Loop PowerPRECISION CURRENT LOOP CALIBRATOR
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% of Reading
- Small Rugged Design Operates on 6 �AAA� Batteries (Included)
- 24 Vdc Loop Power for mA Measure Mode
- Intuitive Interface with Quick-Set Knob
- Simple 2 Wire Connection for All Measurements
- Auto Shutdown to Conserve Battery Life (Adjustable up to 30 Minutes)
- Variable Step and Ramp Functions in Seconds
- Adjustable Span Selection (0 to 20 or 4 to 20 mA)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The CL110 is a precision loop calibrator that features a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a quick set knob. This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure or source current and power up a loop. The rugged case is contoured to fit a technicians hand and the large backlit graphics LCD is easy-to-read in any lighting.
Functions: mA source, simulate, read or read with loop power, voltage read only
Ranges: 0 to 24 mA, 0 to 30 Vdc (read only)
Resolution: 1 uA on mA range and 1 mV on voltage range
Accuracy: ±0.01% rdg +2 LSD all ranges (@23 ±5°C)
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Temperature Effect: 20 ppm/°C from -10 to 18°C and 28 to 55°C
Humidity Range: 10 to 95% non-condensing
Display: 128 x 64 pixel LCD graphic display with backlight, 9 mm (0.34') high digits
Power: 6 “AAA” batteries (alkaline, lithium or NiMH) included
Battery Life: > 40 hours continuous (measure mode using alkaline)
Loop Compliance Voltage: 24 Vdc @ 20 mA
Over-Voltage Protection: 240 Vac
Overload Current Protection: 28 mA DC
Dimensions: 150 L x 90 W x 30 mm D (6 x 3.6 x 1.3')
Weight: 0.3 kg (9.5 oz)
Hello, Do any of these loop calibrators have CSA or CUL approval ratings ??