-25°C to +130°C Temperature Dry Block CalibratorPortable Dry Block Calibrator -25°C (-13°F) to 130°C (266°F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Maximum temperature of 130°C/266°F
- Minimum temperature of -25°C/-13°F
- Up to eight setpoints can be stored & recalled
- Insert well & ¼” diameter reference well
- Lightweight and portable for use in field, lab or industrial setting
- The DBCL-130 heats up and cools down rapidly, highly efficient insulation and an internal cooling fan ensure that the case remains safe enough to handle even at maximum operating temperatures
- CE Marked and NIST-Traceable Calibration
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 40°C (104°F)
- Maximum Temperature Measurement 130°C (266°F)
- Measurement Units °C or °F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature 5°C (9°F)
- Minimum Temperature Measurement Ambient -25°C (-13°F)
- Supply Frequency 100 to 230V, 50/60 Hz, 200W
The DBCL-130 calibrator provides a safe, dry, constant temperature source for checking and calibrating a wide range of temperature sensors, systems, indicators and thermometers. It is fast and economical and can be used either on a bench top or as a portable field unit. The weight of the unit is only 15 pounds/6.8 kilograms. The unit covers the temperature range from -25°C to +130°C in an ambient of 20°C using a machined aluminum block as the heat transfer medium. The temperature control circuit is built into the unit.