Portable Ice Point Calibration-Temperature Reference ChamberPortable Ice Point™ Calibration Reference Chamber With Build In Temprature Readout
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- New Stylish Design
- Portable Rugged Case for Use in the Factory, Calibration Laboratory, or Instrument Shop
- Built in Temperature Readout with 0.1° Resolution [°F/°C]
- Accepts up to 6 Probes at One Time
- Calibration of All Temperature Instruments and Sensors
- 230 Vac CE Marked Models
- NIST Calibration Certificate Included
- Bench-Top Design with Tilt Handle Standard
- Illuminated Power Switch
- Companion hot point™ Dry Block Probe Calibrator Available (Model CL900A/950A)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The new ice point™ reference chamber TRCIII-A is the latest addition to OMEGA’s fine line of calibration reference instrumentation. The TRCIII-A ice point™ reference chamber relies on the equilibrium of ice and distilled, deionized water at atmospheric pressure to maintain six reference wells at precisely 0°C. Each well extends into a sealed cylindrical chamber containing the distilled deionized water. The outer walls of the chamber are cooled by thermoelectric cooling elements. The increase in volume produced by the creation of ice crystals within the cell is sensed by the expansion of a bellows, which operates a micro switch and controls the cooling elements. The alternate freezing and thawing of the ice accurately maintains a 0°C environment around the reference wells. The TRCIII-A has a built in temperature readout [°C/°F] with 0.1° resolution. The unit comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certificate.