5 m/s Open Loop Benchtop Wind Tunnel w/ 11.3"L x 17"W x 3.25"D Test Chamber
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Portable Bench-Top Design
- Provides Highly Accurate, Uniform and Repeatable Air Flow up to 1000 fpm*
- Included Control Box Allows for Open Loop Full Scale Operation of Individual Fans, Groups of 2 Fans, or All 4 Fans at a Time
- Free PC Based Open Loop Software Allows User to Precisely Control Air Flow Rate Using the Included USB Cable to Connect to the Control Box
- Large Test Chamber with a Hinged Access Door and Small Access Panel Allows for Fast Comparison Testing on Many Different Size Heat Sinks and Circuit Boards
- Operates from 90 to 264 Vac Line Power
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The new thermal wind tunnel from OMEGA is designed to give a highly accurate and uniform flow rate. Four powerful DC fans are precisely controlled to provide variable air speeds from 0 to 1000 ft/min. The WT-2000 wind tunnel was designed to provide thermal characterization of circuit boards, heat sinks and components. The unit is made of clear polycarbonate and PVC for a durable and transparent assembly. The large test section is accessed by the large hinged door and accommodates a removable test plate, as well as a rail system that allows for a wide range of mounting options. In addition, there is a small access door that accommodates the quick changing of smaller components and the placement of sensors. Multiple access ports with 1/4 and 1/2 " compression fittings are provided on the top and rear panel of the wind tunnel for the routing of wires and insertion of sensors.
Flow Rate: 5 m/s (0 to 1000 ft/min)
Size: 80.5 L x 18.4 W x 48.4 cm H (31.7 x 7.3 x 19.1")
Weight: 12.48 kg (27.5 lb)
Test Chamber: 43 x 8.25 cm cross section (17 x 3.25")
Fan Speed: 3800 RPM
DC Fan Motor: 12 Vdc @ 0.47A ea (5.6W ea) x 4
Noise: 61 dBA max, 1 meter away
ELECTRICAL CONTROL BOX
Power: 90 to 264 Vac @ 47 to 63 Hz
Fuse: 2A fast acting 5 x 20 mm cartridge type
Size: 16 L x 13.8 W x 6.7 cm H (6 1/4 x 4 7/16 x 2 11/16")
Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb)
PC Interface: USB
Operating Temperature: 5 to 45°C (41 to 113°F)
Operating Relative Humidity: Less than 80% without condensation
*All specifications measurements at ambient room temperature of 22.2°C (70°F) with less than 80% relative humidity and 760 mm (29.92") of Hg barometric pressure.