Multi-Variable Controller, pH, ORP, Toroidal Conductivity, DO
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- pH, ORP, toroidal conductivity & dissolved oxygen parameters
- Highly visible large backlit LCD display
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for ac- ids and bases
- 4-20mA process output with range scaling and PID Control
- Universal mounting hardware for surface, panel and pipe mounting
- Compatible with AquaMetrix models 60-series differential pH/ORP sensors, 500-series combination style pH/OR sen- sors, ES1A toroidal conductivity sensor, and P91 dissolved oxygen sensor
- Second 4-20 mA output with range scaling and temperature
- Three control/alarm relays using either the process variable or temperature.
- See Accessories for Sensor Selection
AM-2251 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Four Parameters. Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose Conductivity, pH, ORP or D.O. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
Three Relays. The AM-2251 provides control of external devices using its three independent control and alarm relays. Each relay has adjustable high, low and in range set-points, cycle timer, with adjustable on and off times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot. Third relay can be activated by temperature as well.
Analog Outputs. The AM-2251 provides two isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs. One 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. Most users will only use proportional control but the integral and derivative terms are there for advanced control.
Zero Cards. The AM-2251 comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X.
Enclosure. The AM-2251 is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty applications. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple. Pipe mounting kits are available.
One Big Display. The AM-2251 features a backlit LCD display can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
Calibration. No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity. All Calibration data is stored.