Wall-Mount Programmable Temperature Controller
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 1/8 DIN Cutout
- ON/OFF and Full PID Control
- Independent 7-Segment Ramp/Soak Profile for Each Zone
- Programmable Heating or Cooling Outputs
- Power: 120 Vac 50/60 Hz, (optional) 240 Vac 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc
- Setpoint Deviation Can Be Displayed
- Engineering Units Can Be Displayed by Scaling Voltage, Current or Millivolt Input Signals
- Three Display Modes: Setpoint Only, Process Only or Both Process & Setpoint
- Displays Min/Max Readings for Each Zone
- 7 Thermocouples, European and American Curve RTDs, 2252 Ω (400 Series) Thermistors, 4-20 mAdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, and 0-100 mVdc
- Input Type Selectable from Front Keys - Independently for Each Zone
CN1511TC-4 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The CN1511 accepts 5 different ramp and soak programs, each with up to 10 segments. Separate pass-codes are required for selecting or entering a ramp/soak program. This prevents operators from making any inadvertent changes. The manual hold feature allows for an indefinite hold anywhere along the ramp/soak profile. Also offered is a manual setpoint entry mode for a quick ramp-to-setpoint function. This eliminates the need to enter a complete ramp/soak program.
Maximum and minimum temperature readings are continuously tracked, and 4 optional process alarms are available. These are programmable over the entire range of the selected input type. They can be configured as latching or non-latching, normally open, or normally closed. There are also 2 optional timers that work independently or in conjunction with process limits (e.g., turning on a fan 10 minutes after limit 1 temperature is reached). The time function keeps track of process run time.
The CN1511 also functions as a rate monitor, indicating instantaneous as well as average rate of temperature change. A programmable time base allows the rate to be displayed in per second, minute, hour, or any other interval. The CN1511 can also be programmed for a rate alarm, which can indicate whether a predetermined rate is exceeded or not achieved.
Additional features include a built-in buzzer that sounds whenever a limit is reached (available with the relay option). Visual indication of relay output status is given by LEDs on the front panel. The CN1511 also has a power line filter, designed to provide trouble-free operation in harsh industrial environments.