Cryogenic Dual Channel Digital Benchtop Temperature ControllerDual Channel Autotune Temperature Controllers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Operates Down to 1.2 K with Appropriate Sensors
- 2 Sensor Inputs
- Supports Diode, RTD, and Thermocouple Sensors
- Sensor Excitation (Current Reversal Eliminates Thermal EMF Errors for Resistance Sensors)
- 2 Autotuning Control Loops: 25 and 2 W Max
- Control Loop 2: Variable Vdc source from 0 to 10 V Max
- IEEE-488 and RS232C Interfaces
CYC325 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionThe CY325 Series dual-channel temperature controlleris capable of supporting nearly any diode, RTD, orthermocouple temperature sensor. Two independentPID control loops with heater outputs of 25 and 2 Ware configured to drive either a 50 or 25 Ù load foroptimal control flexibility. Designed with ease of use,functionality, and value in mind, the CYC325-Series Series isideal for general-purpose laboratory and industrialtemperature measurement and control applications.