VT-110: B&K Vibro Compact Vibration Velocity Transmitter with 4-20mA OutputM12 axial connector, 3 to 1,000 Hz, 50 mm/s
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Vibration Velocity Output 4-20mA loop powered
- Additional dynamic signal output - 100mV/g
- High quality with glass sealed M12 connector
- Compact size with superior “annular shear technology”
- Industrial design IP67, shock resistant
VT-110/02/020 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Continuous Vibration Limit 250 g peak
- Dynamic Output Sensitivity 100 mV/g
- Environmental Rating IP67
- Linearity ±1%
- Loop Resistance 20 mA (maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range - 55 to +125 °C (-67 to 257 °F)
- Output 4 to 20 mA
- Shock Limit 2
The hermetic sealed 4-20mA loop powered industrial vibration velocity transmitter type VT-110 is designed to monitor the vibration in harsh industrial environment. It uses the industry standard 4-20mA Loop that interfaces directly with PLC DCS and 4-20mA monitor inputs. Measurement frequency from 3 to 1 000 Hz and measurement range of 20mm/s and 50 mm/s will fit in nearly all applications. Their compact size allows for installation in tight places. The dynamic signal out-put (acceleration) allows vibration analysis.