- Omega Engineering Covid-19 Response
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Keeping our employees and our communities safeUpdate: 04/28/2020
As we head into our second month of quarantine, we'd like to offer a quick status update on Omega's response to COVID-19.
- We are fully operational, whilst adapting to the new norms of the world.
- Our main priority continues to be the safety of our employees: abiding to social distancing, and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- For customers with specific questions or anyone needing help finding the right solution for your application, our team of engineers is ready to assist you.
- Remote monitoring solutions continue to be 25% OFF until 05/31/2020 to support your our collective efforts to keep employees safe. Use the code REMOTETOGETHER at checkout while shopping for any of these products.
- Follow our FAQ to remote monitoring to get started.
Updated on: 03/28/2020
We hope you are staying safe during this time of uncertainty. Given the rapidly changing situation regarding COVID-19, we have adopted measures to safeguard the health of our teams – while remaining here for your work challenges.
Protecting our teams Across all Omega’s shipping and manufacturing facilities, our operations continue to run with a heightened level of importance placed on sanitation, information, and preventive care. Teams who can effectively work from home will continue to do so following local authority's guidance for social distancing. Keeping our employees and communities safe remain our top priority.
We’re here to help Our support, products and and solutions will continue to be available via website, phone, chat, and e-mail to offer an outstanding sensing and monitoring experience. Please let us know if we can better support you during this challenging times by answering this 3-minute survey.
#remotetogether While continuing to prioritize the health and safety of our employees through this pandemic, we are also on a mission to help you protect your teams and support your business through the upcoming challenges.
Knowledge is power: one of the ways we think we can help is by guiding you through adopting technology that can ensure employee safety, while maintaining essential operations running. That’s where remote monitoring comes in, allowing you to visualize, follow and stay informed about the performance of applications without having to be on-premise. We've compiled an extensive FAQ around remote monitoring that you can find below.
FAQ about remote monitoring: how can remote monitoring help your application stay afloat and keep employees safe
Making it possible: while knowledge is critical, Omega is also offering a 25% discount for the next 30 days on its entire line of remote sensing products to make these solutions more accessible. Use the code REMOTETOGETHER at checkout.
BROWSE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS
These are challenging times. We're proud to belong to a community that is actively working on fighting, protecting, and making this situation more manageable for everyone. Your perseverance inspires us.