3-Axis USB Vibration/Acceleration Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Mountable Data Logger Uses Three Accelerometers to Precisely Measure Acceleration of Operating Equipment on X, Y and Z Axes
- Stores up to 327,600 Data Points in Flash Memory
- One Button Starts/Stops Data Logging Without a PC
- Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 Interface–No Need for Cables, Cradles or Docks
- PC Interface/Analysis Software Can Download Recorded Data or Acquire Real-Time Data or Real-Time Frequency Data
- Software is Used to Set System Clock, Operating Mode (Normal, Time-Triggered or Motion Measuring), Sampling Rate Alarm Thresholds and Axial High/Low
- Powerful Analysis Modes Include Fast Fourier Transform Frequency Conversion and Time-Domain Analysis
- One-Click Exporting of Tabular Data to .txt File or Graph to Printer
- Red and Green LEDs Indicate Device Status (Recording, Not Recording, Low Battery, Memory Full)
- Powered by High-Capacity, Long-Life, Non-Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Included)
- Includes Mounting Pedestal with Magnets and Three Screw Holes
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The OM-VIB-101 is ideal for assessing the health and diagnosing performance problems of rotating machinery. Slight changes in the axial accelerations of a motor over time can reveal whether a motor is running efficiently and even indicate whether it may fail in the future. The OM-VIB-101 uses three components to collect and present vibration data:
1) Memory stick-sized USB data logger containing three precision accelerometers
2) Pedestal for mounting the data logger on an operating piece of equipment
3) Powerful Windows®-compatible graphics application. Once the logger has been dismounted, plugging it into a computer’s USB port automatically imports hours of vibration, motion and tilt data to the application.
what windows operating system is this loggers software compatible with?
What is the force range for the model? Will it handle +/-10G?
Is this waterproof?
The green-red lights are flashing indicating that the data storage is full. How do I clear all of the data from the unit or default to startup. Everything was working fine, and then it stopped collecting data. Download indicates "No Data in Device".
What is the maximum hours of data collection you can get from the device? Can the sampling rate be adjusted to extend the time range the device can collect data? Need to do a vibration effects study by placing the device inside the shipping crate.
i have recently purchased this device. i would like to know what is X, Y & Z angle when i record data. i got an angle around 22deg in x direction when i am accelerating. can u clarify what it is ? is there any manual which explains all this ?