DIN Rail Signal Conditioner with Configurable Input TypeClipX Industrial DIN-Rail Signal Conditioner
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Easy to configure measurement channel with TEDS channel parametrization
- Compatibility with 7 transducer technologies with 19.2 kHz sample rate
- Accuracy class up to 0.01% with 32-bit A/D conversion and integrated calibration-certificate
- 4 digital I/O´s and 1 analog output (voltage/current reversible)
- Modular connectivity for up to 6 modules by ClipX bus with transfer of measured values
- Internal calculation channels (Smart functions)
- Simple operation via integrated web-server with 3 levels fo user guidance
- Rugged and compact metal housing for DIN rail mounting
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
ClipX – The Precise and Easy-to-Integrate Industrial Signal Conditioner
With an accuracy class of 0.01% and an integrated calibration certificate, the interference-proof signal conditioner ClipX is setting new standards in industrial process control. ClipX adapts to your measurement task, regardless of whether it is used with single- or multiple-channel applications, in manufacturing machines, in test benches or for production monitoring. Owing to the Plug and Play principle, up to six devices can be plugged simultaneously in a modular setup and the measured data can be pre-calculated. Unlike conventional measuring signal conditioners, ClipX does not require a separate head module for direct data processing.
ClipX provides all the latest automation interfaces to perfectly integrate the device into comprehensive control concepts. Featuring an intuitive web interface that also enables remote operation, parameterization, and diagnosis.
- Accuracy class: 0.01%
- Measurement inputs: Full-bridge and half-bridge strain gauges, piezoresistive transducer, potentiometer, Pt100, current, and voltage
- Interfaces: PROFINET, EtherCAT®,PROFIBUS, Ethernet/IP™*, analog (V/mA,) digital-I/O, and Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things): Remote diagnosis, health monitoring and web integration; integrated OPC-UA server (available from version 2.0)
|Precise and interference-proof||Faster industrial processes||Efficient and profitable|
| || |
|Intuitive Web Interface|
ClipX comes with an innovative and intuitive web interface and is immediately operational without any software installation or training.
|Individual System Setup|
ClipX allows for the synchronization of both individual measurement chains and systems in milliseconds – optionally with a simultaneous PC or fieldbus connection.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
ClipX already meets the requirements of the future IIoT.
- Easy amplifier parameterization via TEDS or the smart Adjustment Assistant
- Smart devices owing to Smart Functions (diagnosis and analysis)
- Non-interacting, parallel operation of the PLC, the system PC, and the service interfaces
- High forward-compatibility and investment security due to flexible automation interfaces and data logging to the Cloud (OPC-UA protocol on request)