12 Month Subscription to iMonnit Premiere Monitoring serviceiMonnit Premier S/W for Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Networks
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 12 Month Subscription to iMonnit Premiere Monitoring service
- Downloaded from iMonnit.com Once You Receive an Activation Code
- Pick the Subscription that is Right for You: From 6 to 999 Sensors
- Unlimited User Accounts for System Configuration, Monitoring & Notifications
- Sensor Heartbeats (Check-ins) Down to 10 Minutes
- Timed sensors (e.g. Temp) Can be User Set to Check Against Alert Thresholds up to 256 Times Between Heartbeats
- Triggered Sensors (e.g. Open/Closed) Record Data as it Happens, Regardless of Heartbeat
- Advanced Sensor Configuration Options
- SMS Text and Email Alarm Notifications
- Unlimited Data Storage
- iMonnit API Commands for Integrating into 3rd Party Applications
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This 12 month subscription is priced according to the number of sensors supported. It provides a much higher level of functionality versus the free iMonnit Basic software including faster sensor heartbeat monitoring, more advanced sensor configuration capabilities, unlimited user accounts, and unlimited sensor data history storage. Works with Ethernet and USB gateways.
System Requirements: Computer, tablet or smartphone with a web browser
Notifications Supported: SMS text message, email, voice phone call or Monnit local alert
Number of Sensor Networks Supported: 20 per account (Premiere subscribers can link accounts for virtually unlimited sensor networks)
Number of Sensors Supported: 10,000 sensors per account (500 sensors per network)
Number of Gateways Supported: 1,000 gateways per account
Number of Users Supported: Unlimited
Sensor Data History: Not currently limited
Mobile Apps Available: Android and iOS
When iMonnit software licenses are purchased, you need to include a customer email with your purchase order. The code for activating the software license on iMonnit.com will be emailed to that email address. Software licenses are not stocked so they will show up as ""Out of Stock"", but they are still always available. After your 1 year license expires, you will receive an automated message to renew your license.