Low Cost Brass Body Turbine Flow MetersTurbine Flow Meter, 0.5 to 2.11 GPM, Brass, 3/8" NPT, 3 Pin Mini DIN
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Compact size
- Measurement in any meter orientation
- Operating pressure up to 362.50 psi (25 bar)
- Temperature range of –4…212° F (–20…100° C)
- Accuracy of ± 3%
- Resolution up to 83,000 ppg (22,000 ppl), depending on the model
BV2000BRN080A Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Power Source 5 to 24 Vdc
- Burst Pressure 2900 psi (200 bar)
- Output (Hz) NPN sinking open collector
- Output Current Max. 20 mA (Pull-up resistor required. See wiring diagram in User Manual.)
- Repeatability < 0.50 % under the same operating conditions
- Viscosity Up to 16 cSt
The rotor is turned by the liquid force proportional to flow. A Hall effect sensor supplies pulses that can be used for digital or analog signal processing. The generated pulses are specified as a K-factor.
Liquid flow causes a bladed turbine inside the meter housing to turn at an angular velocity directly proportional to the velocity of the liquid measured. As the blades pass beneath a magnetic pickup coil, a frequency signal is generated.
Each pulse is equivalent to a discrete volume of liquid. The frequency pulse is directly proportional to the turbine angular velocity and the flow rate.
The large number of pulses provides high resolution. As the mass of the turbine is small, the response time is fast. It is not necessary to install a straight length of pipeline upstream of the meter. The simple mechanical construction of the Vision meter provides a long lifespan without any loss of accuracy. Pressure spikes less than the burst pressure rating do not affect the measurements.