0.75" Diameter, Miniature Button Compression Load Cell25 lbf, ±0.5%, Linearity, 1 mV/V Output, Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Small 0.75" (19 mm) Dia.
- Low 0.5" (13 mm) Profile
- Robotic and Test Bench Applications
- Built in Load Button for Easy Installation
- 5-Point Calibration with 59 kOhm Shunt Cal Data
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Safe Overload 150% of Capacity
- Ultimate Overload 300% of Capacity
- Zero Balance ±2% FSO
- Accuracy ±0.5% FSO (linearity, hysteresis and repeatability combined)
- Compensated Temp Range 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F)
- Construction Stainless Steel
- Electrical 1.5 m (5 ft) 4 Conductor Shielded Cable
- Excitation 5 Vdc, 15 Vdc max
- Operating Temp Range -54 to 125°C (-65 to 250°F)
- Output 1 mV/V (nominal)
- Thermal Effects Zero: 0.009% FSO/°C Span: 0.036% FSO/°C
- Deflection 0.025 to 0.075 mm
- Bridge Resistance 350 Ω minimum
The LC302 Series is only 3/4" (19mm) in diameter and fits in the smallest places. Its high 0.5% accuracy and small package solve many industrial force measurement applications. All stainless steel construction and high quality strain gage assures long term reliability in industrial environments.
The LC302 is also available in metric configurations, with ranges from 0-100 to 0-5,000 N. Please see the LCM302 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.