We accept returns within 90 days of the original invoice date. Returns must be in the original packaging, not used, and in resalable condition. Any credit is pending inspection of the returned product. Restock fees may apply after 30 days.
Can any product be returned?
You cannot return special-ordered 'Built-to-Order or Custom' products or those specified as 'Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.' Large-quantity returns are subject to review.
How can I obtain warranty or non-warranty services?
Please fill out the online Contact Us form and select 'Warranty' from the drop-down menu. We will create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. In the comments, please let us know if you have consulted with technical support, have a case number, or have other information that would be helpful. This information may speed up the return process.
How do I make a return?
- To start a return, find the order containing the item(s) you'd like to return in the Order History section of My Account. If an item is eligible for return, you can click the RETURN ORDER button. If you don't see the return button, or the line item is not visible, please contact customer care for review.
- Enter the quantity of the items you’d like to return, if they are in the original packaging, and the reason for return, then click Confirm.
- Review your submission. If applicable, you will see the restocking fee amount. Submit your return submission.
- Once the return is complete, you’ll see the return details, including your RMA number and instructions to return. These will be available at any time, just go into the Returns History section of My Account.
- If you are responsible for shipping costs, you’ll receive instructions on where to send your item(s). If Omega is responsible, you’ll receive a mailing label to apply to your package before dropping it off with the shipping carrier.
- Next, pack the item carefully. Affix the shipping label and send the item back within 30 days of starting the return online.
Alternatively, you can also use our 'Contact Us
' page and select 'Return order'.
What if I’m returning from outside the United States?
For returns occurring outside of the United States, the process is the same as returns from within the United States. Just be sure to attach a commercial invoice to the outside of the box so it can be seen by customs.
How can I find out the status of my return?
To see the status of your return, log into your My Account and go to Return History. Click on the return in question for details of that return and its status.
Where do you process returns?
We have several return processing centers. You will receive the correct return address with your assigned RMA. We do not accept packages at the Norwalk, CT office.
When do I need a safety sheet?
If you are returning an unopened item to stock, a safety sheet is not required. However, if the item has been opened or is a return for service and your product has been in contact with fluid, gas, or an environment that requires special safety handling, please fill out our Return Request Safety Assurance Certificate prior to return. We may require a safety sheet before issuing an RMA.
Can I trade in a product to Omega for an upgrade to another product?
Yes. If you're ready to upgrade your Omega product, you may be able to trade in and qualify for a substantial discount on the latest models. Contact Customer Service for details.
Who can I call for information on Repair Service?
For information on Repair Service, please fill out the online Contact Us form and select 'Repair Service' from the drop down, or call us at 800-826-6342