Monnit Alta Wireless Ultrasonic Level / Distance SensorsALTA Wireless Ultrasonic Sensor - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Ultrasonic Sensor for Level or Distance Measurement
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
MNS2-9-W2-US-ST Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Monnit ALTA ultrasonic sensors can be used in a variety of applications for measuring distances between the sensor and objects in its path. Monnit ALTA ultrasonic sensors are impervious to target surface and color, and feature auto-calibration algorithms which allow them to adapt to variable environmental conditions and compensate for temperature and humidity effects. The ultrasonic sensors can also be calibrated through the iMonnit software for greater accuracy in distance measurements.
The general purpose AA model should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a sensor that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.
Typical applications include liquid level detection, measurement between sensor and objects, and much more. Monnit ALTA commercial ultrasonic sensors are ready-to-use, easy to maintain, and designed to provide you highly reliable and fast measurements for both indoor and outdoor applications.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.