Copper or SS Drum Immersion Heater Thermostat Over the SideDrum Immersion Heaters for High Viscosity Solutions and Adjustable Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Fits Through the Standard 51 mm (2") Bung Opening in 55 Gallon Drums
- Ideal for Improving the Flow of Lard, Tar, Oils and Other High Viscosity Solutions
- Double Pole 16 to 121ºC (60 to 250°F) Thermostat with Over- Temperature Cutout and Pilot Lamp to Indicate Heater On/Off Status
- Only 203 mm (8") of Vertical Riser is Heated, Allowing Liquid Level to Fluctuate without Damaging the Heater
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
TAT30006 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
1. Ensure the Vertical Heated Portion, Which Extends 203 mm (8") Up Riser from Bottom of Element, is Always Fully Immersed
2. Use in Metal Drums, Containers or Heat Resistant Tanks Only
3. All Wiring Should Be in Accordance with NEC/Nfpa and Local Codes
4. Use Techniques Safe for the Heater and Surrounding Environment
5. Use Mounting Brackets to Position Heater Away from Tank Wall and Above Sludge Buildup at Bottom of Tank
6. Periodically Remove the Heater to Clean Residues and Inspect for Damage
|Model No.||Sheath||Watt Density||Watts||Volts||A||B|
| Note: This style heater can be manufactured with “A” and “B” dimensions suitable for other applications. Consult Omega with your requirements. |
Ordering Example: TAT30003, 1000 watts, 120 Vac immersion heater.