All-Welded Pressure Gauges with Integral Diaphragm Seal4.5" Dial, 0 to 100 psi, Gauge, Integral Diaphragm Seal
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- All-Welded Seal to Gauge Design and Seamless Bourdon Tube Provide Fewer Leak Paths than Competitive Models
- Stainless Steel Wetted Parts and Bourdon Tube
- Liquid Fillable Gauge Case with Bladder
- Tamper Resistant Design
- Compact Size to Fit Applications with Space Constrants
- Chemical and Petrochemical Processing Plants
- Petrochemical Refineries
- General Processing such as Food and Pharmaceutical
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
OMEGA’s PGR Series All-welded gauge and seal offers customers a lower cost alternative to an individual gauge and diaphragm seal with the added advantage of a reduction in potential leaks. The wetted parts are 316L stainless steel. The process connection is a ½ NPT male bottom mount.
Accuracy: ± 0.5% of span (grade 2A)
Case Size: 114 mm (4.5') diameter
Process Connection: ½ MNPT bottom connection
Seal Upper Material: 316L stainless steel
Diaphragm Material: 316L stainless steel
System Fill Type: DC200
Operating Temperature: 143°C (225°F)
Higher with cooling element PG-CT2