Battery Powered, Digital Pressure Gauge0 to 100 psi, Gauge Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Large-Screen LCD Display, Backlight, High Resolution, Easy to Read
- Automatically Record the Peak Pressure Value During Each On/Off Cycle
- Pressure on the Percentage of Dynamic Display, (the Progress Bar Display)
- Five Engineering Units: psi, bar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2
- Gage, Absolute, Compound, and Vacuum Ranges Available
- 0 to 15 Min Auto-Shutoff Feature
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption, Over 2 Years Use in Power-Saving Mode, 2,000 Hours Continuous Use.
- 0.25% FS Terminal Point Accuracy
- Up to 4 Samples per Second
- Oxygen Service Cleaning Available
- Suitable for Use with Gases and Liquids Compatible with Stainless Steel
- Protective Silicone Boot Standard (not Shown)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The DPG108 Series is a versatile family of industrial pressure/vacuum gauges. All DPG108 models feature a large 10 mm (7/16") high digital display. A ¼-18 NPT 316 stainless steel fitting is standard for the pressure connection. Media compatibility includes all liquids and gases compatible with 316 SS and NBR. The DPG108 Series features a wide operating temperature range of -20 to 70°C (-4 to 160°F). Many standard pressure/vacuum ranges, with 5 selectable pressure units are available. The series features accuracy of 0.25% FS.
The DPG108 is powered by a standard 9V battery that can operate the gauge continuously for more than 2000 hours. All DPG108 models include an adjustable 0 to 15-minute auto shutoff feature to conserve battery life. A Silicone boot is standard offering IP-68 protection. The DPG108 is widely used in hydro-power, water, petroleum, chemical, mechanical, hydraulic, and other industries.
User Selectable Engineering Units: psi, kPa, bar, MPa, kg/cm3
Measuring Range: -0.1 to 34.47MPa (-14.50 to 5000 psi)
Display Type: LCD, 4 digits
Accuracy: ±0.25% FS for gauge pressure >5psi
±0.5% FS for all others including absolute, compound gauge, and Vacuum ranges
Power: 9 Vdc
Stability: ±0.1% FS per year
Sampling Rate: 4 times per second
Case Protection: Silicone case with IP68
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70ºC (-4 to 160ºF)
Operating Humidity: < 90%
Media Temperature Limits: -40 to 150ºC (-40 to 302ºF) [equip with cooling element accessory if media temperature is greater than 80ºC (176ºF)]
Overpressure Limits: 3x rated pressure below 60 psi; 2x rated pressure from 100 to 1000 psi; 1.5 x rated pressure over 1000 psi
Process Connection: ¼”NPT, others consult Omega
Wetted Parts: 316 SS threads, NBR O-ring
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70ºC, <90% relative humidity