Push-to-Connect Pneumatic Airline Fittings
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Ready to Use Air Line Fittings, Pre-Applied Sealant on Tapered Threads and O-rings on Parallel Threads
- Releasable Stainless Steel Grab-Ring to Grip Nylon or Polyurethane Tubing
- Nickel Plated Brass Components
- Internal and External Hexagons on Straight Fittings
- Quality Sealing Using Silicone Free U-Packing
- Mounting Holes on all Union Fittings
- Standard Fittings and Metric Sizes for Compressed Air Tubing
- Temperature Operating Range 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Operating Pressure 1.6 mm Hg to 10 bar (29.5" Hg to 150 psi)
OM-AIR-C01250628 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
OM-AIR Pneumatic push to connect Air Line Fittings are design with a releasable stainless steel grab-ring to grip nylon or polyurethane air line tubing (85 or 95 durometer). Release buttons allow for quick assembly and release, a true Push-to-Connect design.The brass components are nickel plated and pre-applied sealant is used on all tapered threads and recessed captive o-rings on all parallel threads. Internal and external hexagons are standard on all straight fittings. Union fittings come with mounting holes.
Air Line Fittings are available in multiple thread and tubing selections: Standard to Standard : Metric to Standard ; and Metric to Metric to help you connect all your pneumatic motion devices.
Seals: NBR (silicone free) u=packing and o-rings
Threaded Bodies: Nickel plated brass
Release Sleeves and Backing Ring: POM
Grab-Ring: Stainless steel
Collar: Nickel plated brass
Thread Sealant: Threebond 2350B TUBE SIZES (OD)
Standard Sizes: 1/8, 5/32, 1/4 and 3/8'
Metric Sizes: 3, 4, 6 and 8 mm
Standard Size Fittings: 10-32 UNF, 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8' NPT, M5, 1/8 and 1/4 ISO R
Miniature Size Fittings: 10-32 UNF, M3, and M5
Nylon: 11 or 12
Polyurethane: 85 or 95 durometer