Differential Pressure Transmitters with 6 Field Selectable Ranges0 to 30 inH2O, Differential Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Add your content...Up to 6 field selectable ranges in a single unit
- Up to 10 PSID overpressure without zero shift
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protected
- Rugged NEMA-4 (IP-65) enclosure with external mounting bracket
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value 1
- Excitation PX274: 12 to 40 Vdc; PX277: 12 to 35 Vdc
- Maximum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Wetted Materials Dry Diaphragm
- Accuracy ±1.0% FS
- Operating Temperature -18 to 80°C (0 to 175°F)
- Weight 454 g (1.0 lb)
- Proof Pressure 10 psi
- Enclosure Enamel coated, 18 GA steel, NEMA-4 (IP-65) rated
- Media Compatibility Clean dry air or inert gas
- Output PX274: 4 to 20 mA (2 wire); PX277: 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 Vdcf
- Pressure Fittings 0.2' hose barbs (use 3.16' Tygon tubing)
- Termination Screw terminal block
- Thermal Effects ±0.02%FS/°C ±0.0125%FS/°F)
- Comensated Temperature -4 to 65°C (25 to 150°F)
The PX274 series have a rugged, seamless, NEMA 4 enclosure and 6 field selectable ranges with a 4-20 mA, 0-5 or 0-10 volt output. Available in ranges from 0-0.1 to 0-30 in H2O.
The PX274 is a rugged differential pressure transmitter that offers up to 6 field-selectable ranges in one unit. It incorporates a rugged NEMA 4 (IP65) dust-proof and splashproof enclosure with an external mounting bracket.