Differential Pressure Transmitters for OEM Applications0 to 0.1 inH2O, Differential Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Up to 6 field selectable ranges in a single unit
- Rugged panel mount chassis
- Up to 10 psi Differential Overpressure without Zero Shift
PX275-0.1DI Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Excitation 4 to 20 mA: 12 to 40 Vdc; 5 to 10 V: 12 to 35 Vdc
- Accuracy Value 4 to 20 mA (2 wire)
- Maximum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Wetted Materials Dry Diaphragm
- Accuracy ±1.0% FS
- Compensated Temperature -4 to 65°C(25 to 150°F)
- Operating Temperature -18 to 80°C (0 to 175°F)
- Weight PX275: 250 g (0.5 lb);PX278: 454 g (1lb)
- Proof Pressure 10 psi
- Enclosure Enamel coated, 18 GA steel, panel-mount chassis
- Media Compatibility Clean, dry air or inert gas
- Output 4 to 20 mA (2 wire); 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 Vdc
- Pressure Fittings 0.2"" hose barbs [use 0.188"" (3⁄16"") flexible tubing]
- Termination Screw terminal block
- Thermal Effects 0.02% FS/°C (±0.0125% FS/°F)
The PX275 series are OEM style on panel mount chassis with barbed fittings, with up to 6 field selectable ranges as low as 0.1 inH20 and a voltage output.
The PX275 is a rugged, differential pressure transducer that offers up to 6 field-selectable ranges in one unit. The PX275 incorporates a rugged, steel panel mount chassis and is ideal for OEM applications.