OEM Style Differential Pressure Transmitter with Field Selectable Ranges
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Up to 6 field selectable ranges in a single unit
- Rugged panel mount chassis
- Up to 10 PSID overpressure without zero shift
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value 4 to 20 mA (2 wire)
- Maximum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature -4°C (25°F)
- Wetted Materials Dry Diaphragm
The PX275 is a rugged differential pressure transmitter that offers up to 6 field-selectable ranges in one unit. It incorporates a rugged, steel panel-mount chassis and is ideal for OEM applications. SPECIFICATIONS Excitation: 4 to 20 mA: 12 to 40 Vdc 5 to 10 V: 12 to 35 Vdc Output: 4 to 20 mA (2 wire); 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 Vdc Accuracy: ±1.0% FS Operating Temp: -18 to 80°C (0 to 175°F) Compensated Temp: -4 to 65°C (25 to 150°F) Thermal Effects: 0.02% URL/°C (±0.0125% URL/°F) Proof Pressure: 10 psi Media Compatibility: Clean, dry air or inert gas Pressure Fittings: 0.2' hose barbs [use 0.188' (3.16') TygonR tubing] Termination: Screw terminal block Enclosure: Enamel coated, 18 GA steel, panel-mount chassis Weight: 454 g (1.0 lb)