0 to 5 inH2O, Gauge Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Duct pressure transducer and static pressure probe integrated as one unit
- Up to 3 field selectable ranges in a single unit
- Rugged NEMA-4 enclosure with external mounting bracket
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protected
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value 1
- Excitation 12 to 40 Vdc
- Wetted Materials Silicon Diaphragm
The PX276 is a rugged duct pressure transmitter that offers up to 3 field-selectable ranges in one unit. The PX276 incorporates a NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure and a static pressure probe in one unit for ease of installation and accurate static duct pressure readings.
Excitation: 12 to 40 Vdc
Output: 4 to 20 mA (2 wire)
Accuracy: ±1.0% FS
Operating Temperature: -18 to 80°C (0 to 175°F)
Compensated Temperature: -4 to 65°C (25 to 150°F)
Thermal Effects: 0.02%URL/°C (±0.0125% URL/°F)
Proof Pressure: 10 psi
Media Compatibility: Clean, dry air or inert gas
Termination: Screw terminal block
Enclosure: Enamel-coated, 18 GA steel enclosure with 6061T aluminum probe; NEMA 4 (IP65) rating
Weight: 454 g (1.0 lb)