Platinum RTD Sensors With Industrial Protection Heads
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged Design Offers a Variety of Protection Heads with 1/2 NPT Mounting Threads and a Screw-Type Terminal Block
- Fixed Length Probe: 304 SST Sheath Connected to 304 SST Hex Fitting
Spring Loaded: Improved Response Time and Vibration Resistance When Used in Thermowells*
- Sensors Contain 100 Ohm Class “B” DIN Platinum Thin Film Elements
- Standard 3-Wire Configurations with IEC60751/ASTM-E-1137 Color Codes (2- and 4-Wire Configurations also Available)
- Fixed Length Operating Temperature: -50 to 500ºC Spring Loaded Temperature Range: -50 to 500°C (-50 to 260ºC at Head)
- Fixed Length Probe Can be Used as a Direct Immersion Sensor with the Protection Head Isolating the Connections from the Outside Environment
- Optional 4 to 20 mA Transmitters Can Be Conveniently Installed Into The PRTF-12 (Cast Iron) and PRTF-18 (Flip Top Aluminum) Connection Heads. The PRTF-14 (Miniature Aluminum) and PRTF-19 (Sub-Miniature Aluminum) Heads Do Not Accommodate Transmitters Due To Their Small Size
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Connection Head Selection:PRTF-12 = Cast Iron Screw Top Head with Terminal Board (Accepts A Variety of Optional Transmitters)
PRTF-14 = Miniature Aluminum Screw Top Head with Terminal Board (Does NOT Accept A Transmitter)
PRTF-18 = Flip Top Cast Aluminum Head with Terminal Board (Accepts A Variety of Optional Transmitters)
PRTF-19 = Sub-Miniature Aluminum Screw Cover Head with Terminal Board (Does NOT Accept A Transmitter)
This rugged design offers a variety of protection heads with 1/2" NPT mounting threads and 304SS sheath. Note that the final length dimension is reduced by 1/2" so if used in a thermowell the sensor will not bottom and cause damage to the sensor. The standard probe uses a Style 2 (3-wire) lead configuration, but other configurations are available. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of copper extension wire.
Pricing for several popular models is shown in the ordering table below. Use the Part Number Builder to obtain pricing for other models. For complete product specifications see the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.