Modbus IR Transmitter with 4-20 mA and USB outputsInfrared Temperature Transmitter with 4-20 mA and MODBUS over USB outputs
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- IR Transmitter with MODBUS over USB for use with other software or devices
- PC configuration, real-time display, charting and CSV text file logging via free software
- Features Max, Min, Average and Instantaneous Readings Peak or Valley Hold Reflected Energy Compensation
- Stainless Steel Housing, Sealed to IP65
- Field of View: 15:1, 25:1, 30:1, 75:1 or Close Focus
- Temperature Ranges from -40 to 2000ºC (-40 to 3632ºF)
- Optional Air/Water Cooled Housing, Air Purge Collar, Laser Sighting Tool and Mounting Brackets
OS801A-USB Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 95% max. non-condensing
- Repeatability ± 0.5°C or 0.5% of reading, whichever is greater
- Sensor Diameter 27.6 mm
- Sensor Length 61 mm
The OS-TX-USB-series infrared temperature transmitters can accurately and consistently measure temperatures from -40 to 2000ºC (-40 to 3632ºF) and have an excellent response time of 200 ms. The sensor will operate with 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire output (loop-powered), the USB cable, or both. When using only USB output, no external power is required.
The free OmegaConfig software is a simple application that can be configured via the included USB cable, displayed in real time, graphed and recorded in CSV text files. User-configurable settings include 4 to 20 mA output scale, emissivity, average, peak / valley, and reflected energy compensation. MODBUS over USB communication also allows measurement data to be configured and read through other compatible applications or user-written software.
The USB cable has an IP65 connector on the sensor side. The IP65 cap protects the sensor when the USB cable is not connected.