Miniature IR Infrared Sensor Transmitter -18 to 538°C6 ft, 0 to 10 Vdc ouput , Miniature Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor/Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- OS137A model has adjustable alarm setpoint and output
- Emissivity for OS137A is adjustable and OS136A is fixed at 0.95
- Sensor Housing for OS137A is rated NEMA 4, IP65
- Sensor Housing for OS136A is rated NEMA 4, IP66
- Sensor and Transmitter Combined
- Easily connect to our PID Precision Controllers!
OS137A-3-V2 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel 316
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 95%
- Maximum Storage Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature 0°C (32°F)
- Repeatability 1% of rdg
- Sensor Diameter 19 mm (OS136A Model) 25 mm (OS137A Model)
- Sensor Length 89 mm (OS136A Model) 127 mm (OS137A Model)
The Omega OS130A-Series offers a low cost, high-performance infrared (IR) sensor/transmitter in a 316 stainless steel housing. These IR sensors are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, confined spaces, or harsh environments. The 6 different output options provide simple interfacing directly to meters, controllers, data loggers, recorders, computer boards, and PLC's. The units come standard with 2 hex nuts, 1.8 m (6') shielded cable for power and output connections, and an operator’s manual.
The OS137A models feature adjustable emissivity 0.5 to 1, field of view 10 to 1, and adjustable alarm set points and voltage output to trigger external relays. The stainless steel housing makes this sensor durable and long lasting and the OS137A models have a NEMA IP65 rating.
The OS136A models have a NEMA IP66 rating and remain robust within many different environments. These models have an optical field of view of 6 to 1 with a fixed emissivity of 0.95.