ABS Plastic IR Sensor with Thermocouple Outputs1:1 FOV , Type T, 160°C (320°F) to 260°C (500°F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- ABS plastic housing
- IP67 and IP65 housing rating
- Ambient temperature -18°C (0°F) to 71°C (160°F)
- No moving parts and no thermal mass errors
- Self-Powered and no frictional heat errors for moving surfaces
- Easily connect to one of Omega's any controllers!
OS36-01-T-440F Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material High-Strength ABS Plastic
- Form Factor Fixed Mount
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Maximum Storage Temperature 71°C (160°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature -18°C (0°F)
- Repeatability 0.02°F (0.01°C)
- Sensor Diameter 1.02" (25.9mm)
- Sensor Length 1.28" (32.5mm)
The OS36-01 is an ABS plastic infrared sensor with thermocouple outputs with the advantages of non-contact temperature measurement. This series is manufacured with a hermetically sealed ABS Plastic and is IP67 rated. An IP67 rating means this unit is dust tight and withstand water up to 1 meter deep. The OS36-01 has a thermocouple output signal that can be used with any standard J, K, T or E thermocouple instrumentation. The thermocouple output option elmiminates the need for external power sources. The infrared sensor’s accuracy is specified for target emissivity 0.9. For other emissivity values, readings can be corrected to provide accurate measurements. Even without correction, the readings are extremely repeatable, for use in process and quality control applications.
The OS36-01 has a calibrated sensing range of -18 to 250°C (0 to 480°F) and operating temperature range of -18°C (0°F) to 71°C (160°F). The housing is hermetically sealed and NEMA 4, IP65 and IP67 rated.
The OS36-01 is designed for applications such as rough steel plates, unpolished stainless steel, brick, asbestos, paints, quartz, water, wood and more.