Adjustable Output IR Sensor High Temperatures and DisplayAdjustable Output, 2:1 FOV, Fixed IR Sensor with built-in display
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High measurement temperatures up to 1800 °C (3272 °F)
- Many fields of view options, 2:1,15:1, 20:1, 40:1 and 80:1
- Features a built-in LCD display with keypad
- User selectable options for analog outputs and USB 2.0 digital
- AO50H Models offer higher ambient temperature ratings up to 180 °C (356 °F)
- AO250 Models include laser targeting sight
- Check out the included software to maximize the capabilities
- Standard cable length is 3 meters, consult sales for lengths up to 20 meters
- Optional water-cooling jacket and more available!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The OSAO-Series high temperature IR sensors are designed to offer peak performance over a wide range of temperatures. The integrated LCD display offers a convenient way to adjust the settings and measure the temperature. The display is capable of setting various parameters like emissivity, analog sub range, set point, hysteresis, analog output, temperature unit, response time, peak picker, sensor address, and more!
The integrated laser targeting light (AO250 Models) and optional mounting accessory significantly speed up installation. Accessories like the Water Cooling Jacket (with air purge) and Air Purge Unit-Sensor Head allow the sensor to be installed in varying environments. If the ambient temperature is over 70 °C (158 °F) or lots of dust can build up on the sensor head then these accessories become more of a necessity. If ambient temperatures are over 120 °C (248 °F) then the AO50H Model with an ambient temperature rating up to 180 °C (356 °F) is a perfect solution.
The OSAO-Series sensors have adjustable emissivity and can measure many different surfaces such as Iron and Steel, Lead, Marble, Brick, Asphalt, and many more!