High Field of View IR Sensor High Temperature 6 digit LCD300:1 FOV, 600°C to 1600°C, Fixed IR Sensor with Display
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Wide Temperature range from 0°C to 1600°C
- Superior Optical resolution up to 300:1
- Ultra fast 5ms response time
- Adjustable emissivity for different surface measurments
- Easily see temperature with 6 digit backlit LCD display
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- Dual Laser Sighting
- Free OMEGAonline Software
OS-HFV50-3001-H1 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Aluminium alloy
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Storage Temperature 80°C
- Minimum Storage Temperature -20°C
- Repeatability ±0.5% of reading or ±1°C, whichever is greater (OS-HFV50-*-LR), ±0.3% of reading +1°C (OS-HFV50-*-H1)
- Sensor Diameter 59.5mm
- Sensor Length 110mm
The OSHFV-Series are infrared temperature sensors with a built-in 6 digit backlit LCD display, simultaneous analog/digital outputs, Dual Laser Sighting, Superior Optical resolution and free OMEGAonline software.
The OSHFV-Series features very high temperature measurement ranges from 0 up to 1600°C. These ranges are perfect for measuring surfaces of very hot equipment like furnaces, hot extrusion equipment and more!
The Dual Laser Sighting allows for easily installation of the IR sensor. The integrated dual laser provides mobility to the sensor since it can be re-installed and re-aligned very quickly.
The OSHFV-Series sensors have adjustable emissivity to measure the temperature of different surfaces such as iron and steel, marble, asphalt and more. They also have an optional air purge collar for sensor cooling and bracket accessories for easy installation.